Design Workflows to Automate Your Work
The new workflow engine: design workflows with VisionX to automate standard business processes.
“While business teams already liked the speed of low-code development, they are now fully in love. The new workflow engine allows them to automate business tasks that used to be boring and manual labor work.” – Roland Hörmann, CEO of SIB Visions
Design Your Workflows
VisionX – as your low-code development platform – allows you to create custom workflows for your business needs. Within the workflow designer, you can create and manage all your business workflows, from project management to logistic tasks to human resources processes (such as vacation requests).
Simply create a new workflow with drag and drop. Each workflow step can then be configured and tested.
Workflow Functions – Which Processes to Automate?
The workflow engine from VisionX can be used for a variety of business processes. Think about vacation requests, logistical standard processes or approval processes. With the new workflow engine from VisionX, you won’t spent too much time with routine tasks.
The workflow functions are divided into the following categories:
- Database: You can access or change any business data from any of your databases accordingly to your granted access rights. Whether this is on-premise or in the cloud.
- Flow Control: Flow control gives you a variety of options, such as checking any conditions (for example: Is the project approved?) loop through lists (for example a list of orders) and automate associated business tasks.
- Functions: The workflow engine gives you various functions – such as client call (to call a method in the current screen), notify or send email
- REST: With the workflow engine you get REST functionality by default – allowing you to access, change or delete any busienss data via REST
- To-Dos: The workflow engine also allows you to create todos that are immediately visible for business users. This can be done on relevant screens and can be set completely (for example, to confirm a new product on a project management screen).